I Am Special...  

Posted by Wanie Idayu

This is dedicated to all my friends (past, current & future) who ever doubted themselves...

I am special. In all the world, there is nobody like me.

Since the beginning of time there has never been
another person like me. Nobody has my smile.
Nobody has my eyes, my nose, my hair, my voice.
I'm special.

Nobody anywhere has my tastes, for food or music
or art. No one sees things just as I do.

In all of time there has been no one who laughs
like me, no one who cries like me. And what makes
me laugh and cry will never provoke identical
laughter and tears for anybody else, ever.

No one reacts to any situation just as I would react.
I'm Special..!

I'm the only one in all of creation who has my
set of abilities. Oh! There will always be
somebody who is better at some of the things I'm
good at, but no one in the universe can reach the
quality of my combination of talents, ideas,
abilities and feelings. Like a room full of
musical instruments, some may excel alone, but
none can match the symphony, when all are played
together. I'm a symphony.

Through all entity no one will ever look, walk,
think or do like me. I'm Special, I'm rare.

And as in all reality, there is great value.
Because of my rare value, I need not attempt to
imitate others. I will accept, yes!
Celebrate my differences.

I'm special and I'm beginning to realize it's no
accident that I'm special. I'm beginning to see
that God made me special for a very special
purpose. He must have a job for me that no one
else can do as well as I. Out of all billion
applicants only one qualified, only one has the
right combination of what it takes.

That one is ME ... Because I'M SPECIAL !!!!!!!!!

If you like this post, you might like this one too I've Learned...


***Be Smart. Save & Earn From Your Prepaid Reload***

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 27, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments